VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brangelina Sightings


As expected, there have been more Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sightings on the North Shore of Long Island. I was home for Easter last weekend and stopped at my local bagel store to pick up breakfast. Plastered on the glass bakery case was a newspaper clipping announcing to all Bagel Works customers that Brad Pitt was in there ordering an onion bagel the week before. One source claimed to see Angelina stepping out of a limo in Llyod Harbor while another say they saw Brad in a black infinti on Centre Island Road. It is rumored that Brad and Angelina are staying at Rosehearty, an 11-bedroom Centre Island estate owned by media mogel Rupert Murdoch and his wife, while work is being completed on the Sassafras Estate in Llyod Neck. I believe that report may be to throw off paparazzi since most of the sightings have been in or around the Huntington area. I have heard from multiple sources and magazine articles that the couple dined, more then once, at Cassis, next to Bagel Works in Huntington Village. It is reported that the owner shut down Cassis just for them but the owner has refused to confirm or deny that report. Reports of Brad picking up Pizza at DiRaimo's in Huntington and frequenting local bars have been flooding in. It is even rumored that the school aged Brangelina clan are attending East Woods School, Oyster Bay's private elementary and middle school. While I have yet to see the Jolie-Pitts around my hometown, I will certainly keep my eyes open while I am visiting home.
XOXO,
Cristina

No comments:

Visit my new blog