VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Christian Louboutin SALE 50% off ONLINE!!!

I have died and gone to heaven...and there goes my life savings!! My friend Sara just informed me that CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN is having a HUGE SALE on GILT!!

I just purchased a pair for only $348! That is insane for these amazing shoes...

Christian Louboutin flats, pumps, and boots are on sale online at Gilt Groupe. It just started, and ends tomorrow at midnight, so hurry if you want some since sizes are already selling out. Boots are about $500 to $600, and flats and pumps are about $300, which is a great deal! For Loubs, anyway. 

First-time users must register and the group is INVITE ONLY....
Click the link below to get in on the sale and future designer sales!


No comments:

Visit my new blog