VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Monday, April 13, 2009

iPhone Application Revolution


My latest addition? the iPhone. One of the best things I did was switch from my Blackberry Curve to an iPhone 3G. I cannot put it down and have been more attached to it then ever lately upon further investigation into the applications available to iPhone and iPod Touch users. What's a better way to pass the time on a subway, train or plane then by un-jummbling words, playing air hockey, having light saber fights and stimulating your mind for very little or no money at all? If you haven't found your favorite game yet or are just looking for another application, check out Hint Sprint by SoBits. You play by finding a two word rhyming solution to the clues given. If you get stumped, there's a hint button to help you out a little. To stimulate the economy and your mind check out the SoBits website at http://www.sobits.us . You can download it directly from iTunes by following this link http://www.itunes.com/apps/hintsprint or by searching for Hint Sprint by SoBits on your iPhone or iPod Touch in the app store search field. Let us know what you think after you've played!
XOXO
As good as its guests

1 comment:

Jessi Marquez said...

I would like to comment and say I hate my fellow blogger. I keep losing my phones, and lost my dear Iphone....please stop rubbing it in :(

Visit my new blog