VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cake Batter Martinis

This weekend a few of my friends and I got together and decided to have a girls night...
We danced around the apartment and listened to fun girly music while getting ready. I decided to pick up a bottle of Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka to make cocktails.


I've gotta say... this vodka is a dream. It tastes just like whipped cream! 

We mixed the vodka with diet orange soda to make "Creamsicle Cocktails". We also mixed it with root beer to make "Root Beer Shooters."

Let's just say... the night was a huge success of dancing, photo shoots, and just being silly.

Gracie, Erica and I at RDV


I decided that moving forward - I want to invent some more yummy cocktails for my friends. Gracie is the best baker ever, Erica is a great chef, and well... you can call me a mixologist, if you will.

So here is my recipe for Cake Batter Martinis (paired with Gracie's Cake Batter Blondies):

makes a single serving, is easily multiplied
1 1/2 ounces Pinnacle whipped cream vodka
1/2 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
1 tbsp of Vanilla Ice Cream
assorted sprinkles (nonpareils work best)frosting

Coat the edge of the martini glass with frosting (You can use your finger). Dip the frosted rim into the sprinkles and put into freezer. Then in a martini shaker - pour in the vodka, liquor, and semi melted vanilla ice cream. Shake...pour...serve.


What is your favorite dessert? 







1 comment:

Gracie said...

yes pleeeeeease. can we make these ASAP??

Visit my new blog