VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Monday, November 07, 2011

Top 5 songs that make you feel like a girl

Sometimes ( and only sometimes) do I think it's okay to act really girly.

To believe that soul mates exist.
To like ribbons, cupcakes, and cheap accessories.
To picture what your future home may look like.
And to listen to music that makes your heart beat a little faster.

Well, today I am going to share with you 5 songs that do just that.

1. Blue Foundation- Eyes on Fire (Dubstep Remix)
Okay, this song is amazing for a multitude of reasons. One being that it's from Twilight, and so that automatically makes it both girly and emo. Second, Dubstep just makes everything better. Period.



2. Sia-Breathe Me
This video is a piece of art. I could just watch it over and over again. This song is a lullaby.



3. Stars- Dead Hearts
I first heard this song on the trailer of one of my favorite movies. Like Crazy. The song is so pretty and yet tragic. The way they sing this song together is even prettier.
"Tell me everything you saw
They had lights, inside their eyes..."

 


4. Mike Posner- Please don't go
This song is a bit different than the other three... It's a bit more clubby. However, I have a friend that played this acoustically and it became one of the most romantic songs ever. 







5. Ray LaMontagne- Be Here Now
This is hands down the most romantic song I have heard recently. I seriously can't get enough of Ray LaMontagne, and I think this song could make my heart burst.

"Don't lose your faith in me,
and I will try not to lose faith in you.
Don't put your trust in walls,
'cause walls will only crush you when they fall."









What songs make you feel girly? ( Do not say "Girls just wanna have fun...")





No comments:

Visit my new blog