VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Friday, November 06, 2009

Seeking Injustice to Help stop it!

Untitled-1

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

I will be leaving the country for a year on January 1, 2010. I am going on the World Race through an organization called Adventures in Missions. I will be traveling to 11 different countries over 11 months to spread hope and love, and genuinely serve people right where they are! I will be leaving the comforts of home and abandoning a traditional lifestyle to live in a tent with a backpack! I will be doing a variety of things including working in various orphanages and working to stop human trafficking!

If you would like to follow me on my journey, I will be updating my blog in the coming months before I leave, as well as throughout my trip: www.Jessimarquez.com

Please subscribe and get an alert each time I post something new!

In order for me to embark on this trip I need your prayers and support! Your prayers would be greatly appreciated as I prepare for this trip! I have to raise at least $16,000 which covers my travel, food, lodging, etc throughout the year I'll be gone. 
Thanks so much! 
Jessi

Race Route: 
January: New Zealand 
February: Australia 
March: Malaysia 
April: Thailand 
May: Cambodia 
June: Kenya 
July: Uganda 
August: Pioneer Africa 
September: Romania 
October: Ukraine 
November: Pioneer Eastern Europe


No comments:

Visit my new blog