VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Movember New York City

My friend Lauren Nutt recently got involved in "Movember", a movement to promote and raise money for prostate and testicular cancer, and started a team called "Mo Fo Sho" (details below).

I'd love for you to join her team and get your friends and family to donate.  It's an amazing cause and she's doing it in memory of her Grandfather who had Prostate Cancer, and for her Uncle who is currently being treated for the disease. I'm sure there's someone in your lives who's been effected by these diseases, so PLEASE join her team.  
If you can’t grow a Mo, donations are greatly appreciated!  And remember, REAL MEN rock the Mo!



Movember is a global movement to bring much needed attention to cancers that affect men and I want you on my Movember team. 

Movember is the month formerly known as November where men start clean shaven and commit to growing a Moustache.  That's right, we are bringing back the Moustache to raise funds and awareness for men's cancers - specifically prostate and testicular cancer.

The funds we raise during Movember go to the Prostate Cancer Foundation and the Lance Armstrong Foundation (LIVESTRONG).

What many people don't know is that 1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime and testicular cancer is the most common cancer in men aged 18-35.  Clearly I can't grow a Moustache so I need people like you to be part of my Movember team.

To join her Movember team called Mo Fo Sho go to http://us.movember.com/register/7359

Once registered you'll be sent all the information needed to get donations and get growing as part of my Movember team. 

Learn more about Movember by watching the Intro Video at: http://us.movember.com

Together we can change the face of men's health. 



To make a donation: http://us.movember.com/mospace/22193

No comments:

Visit my new blog