VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Rainy day pick me up

Pink Jacket left on the fence in Westhampton

So on this rainy afternoon, I put on my favorite pink rain jacket. While doing so, I quickly laughed and reflected on my life. Many of my friends have been in relationships where the guy tried to "change them." I think at this age, it is important to find out who you are and who you want to be. Enjoy the mistakes in life, jump in puddles and ruin your Louboutins, and take a walk of shame stroll through the LES. Then, maybe on a rainy day...the right person will come along that thinks you are perfect...flaws and all.

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they are supposed to run wild, until they find someone , just as wild to run with!"-Sex and the City

No comments:

Visit my new blog