VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Become a Glambassador


Ladies,
As you know...Glamour is one of my FAVORITE magazines. Well Glamour is looking for their 2009 Glambassadors!
For more info visit : http://stag.glamalert.com/glambassador/index.cfm


On 2/21/09, I will be helping Glamour Magazine interview girls in person. Come down and visit your favorite blogger, and get a chance to join one of America's most influential magazines.
The interview will be located at Short Hills Mall-1200 Morris Turnpike in New Jersey. 1-4pm in the Ann Taylor loft store, come interview if you are a well-connected gal!


2 comments:

The POSHpreneur said...

I *wish* I would have been able to interview in person! I sent my app via the glamalert site. I was just "Googling" it to see if there was any new info!

Anonymous said...

I was selected to be a 2009 Glambassador, specifically a Mombassador. I am so excited! Nikki Ettiore who is Glamour's merchandising manager contacted me last week and followed up with me today. I am all set!
Good luck to all that interviewed or sent in an app! It's exciting stuff!

Mom of two in Dallas

Visit my new blog