VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Friday, June 05, 2009

A Pink Elephant Phase


Its a terrible thing when a promoter is not able to use his cell phone on a night when promoting. Basically the cell phone is like the sun, and the promoter is like superman..its where promoters get their energy source from. Last night my phone wasnt able to receive any messages, it was horrendous! Gladly my friends love me enough, they still said my name at the door and gave me credit. I found some of them inside, and walked them to my table, and gave them drinks. However, all in all it was not a good night for Troy.

I actually headed over to Kiss and Fly to see what it was like. Honestly, I was in shock. Pink Elephant was struggling to fill half the room, yet Kiss and Fly was way too packed! I felt as though I walked into a jungle. Girls were swinging from the pillars... and the way the room is set up, I feel as though people were hanging from the ceiling almost. At least this is a better sign than Pink being empty. However, I spoke to some Kiss+Fly locals and they said it was only good the other night (weds) due to the fact that DJ Reach was spinning. Who knows who to believe these days? I ask people for honest opinions on how parties are doing and I can never trust anyones opinions. I wish I had three more men that I could send to each of the hot spots and get a candid opnion. I am so honest, even when I am shooting myself in the foot. I do Pink Wednesdays and its just slowly dying week by week. I mean, people still come but the presence of promoters there on a Weds is dwindling. Sooo kiss and fly is supposedly hot on wed?!

1Oak wasnt anything special. I did figure something out ..Wednesday nights are usually hip hop music at 1oak. Before I went to 1Oak, I walked by Avenue to see if Wass would be at the door...he was... so I didnt even bother.

So now I have HAMPTONS opportunities for you. My friends have a house in Southampton, they are in house promoters at Pink Elephant. If any of you out there are interested at all in either going to Pink in the Hamptons or staying at their house or both please let me know. Email : Asgoodasitsguests@gmail.com

-Troy

No comments:

Visit my new blog