VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Friday, June 05, 2009

I'm with Troy

As good as its guests is proud to announce our new contributing writer : Troy TNT Gordon
Troy will be writing about his adventures as a NYC promoter and what it's like working behind the impossible door...
Troy Nathan Kenneth Gordon was originally born and raised in Trinidad and Tobago. He eventually made his way to the USA and transferred into Fordham University in  2006. Like many young men he was a finance major and interned with some investment banks but hated it. He then tried promoting with Mark Bau on Fridays at Club Aer. He ended up doing well and quickly excelled and transferred to climaxvip. After some time there, he left them to partner with Mike Kanevsky and Adam Glovsky. Mike and Troy clicked with one another very well so they soon separated from Glove and now are in the works of starting their own company called "The Selekt Group."
So why does Troy want to write for As good as its guests?
Troy-"I love to write of my nightlife experiences. I love everything from the craziness at the door of nightlcubs, to the drunk bankers slobbering on girls, to the trust fund baby girls on top the couches, to the people in positions of authority whom feel like they are gods but are no better than us all. Come read my stories and please open up a discussion board with your own. I promise you i will keep you entertained.

Ill do my best to keep you all updated on private events taking place in NYC...from the likes of 1Oak, Tenjune, Kiss&Fly, Rendevouz, Greenhouse, Pink Elephant, Mansion, Marquee, Cain, The Box, Eldridge,Gansevoort Hotel, Hudson Terrace, etc. Basically anything anyone tells me about events or celebs I shall share with you. Take it as you will and maybe call into your social newspapers!" 


We are glad to have you with us Troy!
XOXO
As good as its guests

No comments:

Visit my new blog