VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Friday, June 03, 2011

Free haircut, highlights and styling at Arrojo Salon!

Free haircut, highlights, styling, color!

Last night at my Liberty Church connect group, we were discussing how expensive hair services are in Manhattan. I then revealed my little secret, and the girls were in shock (Tom was in shock too!)
What's the secret?
That you can get your hair done for nearly free at Arrojo Salon - or highly discounted at many other top salons in the city.





Back in January I wrote about it here
I had signed up for the program and received a FREE SINGLE PROCESS AND 1/2 HEAD HIGHLIGHT!
They did such a wonderful job...I will definitely be returning in the future.
Give them a call to see what services they have available:
Call Niki
1.212.242.7786 x306

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK ON CRAIGSLIST: JUST TYPE IN ARROJA


The services available are always changing- call and ask for availability




No comments:

Visit my new blog