VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Must have make-up for February!

In the winter months, my face dries out so much. The air in New York is so dry, and yet most moisturizers have so many chemicals I don't like to typically use them. For Christmas this year, my cousin Jenni who works for Sephora hooked it up! She gave me a make-up pack filled with things by Josie Maran. Josie Marans products are eco-friendly and many of them give back to society. My favorite product was the Organic Argan Oil.  

What it does: Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil is a legendary oil that's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and grown organically in Morocco. Argan oil is known to have many treatment benefits, including hydrating and nourishing skin, as well as toning and firming. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and is believed to help with skin conditions including acne.

Another favorite product I received was :
Fresh




 


Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15






No comments:

Visit my new blog