VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Free haircut, highlights, styling, color!

I currently am doing freelance work. This does not enable me to spend $300+ on highlights in Manhattan. However, after giving my hair a rest from coloring, I was desperate to be blonde again.
After a few hours of research I came across Arroja Studio Cosmetology school.





I signed up for the program and received a FREE SINGLE PROCESS AND 1/2 HEAD HIGHLIGHT!
They did such a wonderful job...I will definitely be returning in the future.
Give them a call to see what services they have available:
Shoshana White
1.212.242.7786 x306

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK ON CRAIGSLIST: JUST TYPE IN ARROJA

Here is a list of services available for Men:
Monday 31st January 9AM
Men's Classic with an outline
Regular length mens hair cut with scissors evenly all over with no texturizing

Tuesday 1 st February 9AM
Men's Finger Length 
Shorter length mens hair cut with scissors all over close to the head
 

No comments:

Visit my new blog