VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Friday, February 06, 2009

Why I want to live in the Upper East Side!

Reasons to live in the Upper East side:
Well besides all of the obvious reasons, these are a few of my personal reasons.
1) Gossip Girl Filming’s – Who wouldn’t love to “accidently” run into Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick while hailing a cab for work?
2) Dorrian’s – If you like Martha’s Vineyard mixed with grey goose on the rocks then this is the place for you. Tuesday night is my personal favorite. 11pm-3am hear upper east society sing their parents favorite tunes. Plus Jason the manager/bartender is a doll!! 
http://www.dorrians.com/nyc/events/
3) The Cake Boutique : An adorable boutique for cakes….enough said!
4) The cutest puppies ever! – Upper east siders know their puppies. Maybe it is because the park is so close, but I melt on every street corner. Plus, if you really need to get your fix…PetsonLex has some adorable pups. I’m trying to convince a certain someone to allow me to get a puppy, cross your fingers!

XOXO
As good as its guests


No comments:

Visit my new blog