VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Monday, February 02, 2009

Who are you Nick Maslow?

So... I came across another interesting character on facebook yesterday. I'm pretty good at finding these gems ( take JRL for example). I am obsessed with University of Miami's Nick Maslow. 


He's a stud, has great hair, is insanely witty....and a GREAT entertainment reporter.
In his status update, he mentioned a contest he is in. It took us literally 2 minutes to watch his adorable video and vote...(we voted multiple times SHHH!!)



Status Update Nick Maslow: Please join my group and vote here to have MTV send me to THE OSCARS: http://www.mtvu.com/on-campus/contests-sweeps takes/oscars/nick-maslow-and-david-marcus/.10 hours ago


1 comment:

ABrock said...

Yep! That's the best boyfriend in the world :)

Visit my new blog