VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ropes & Gray makes a cameo in Bride Wars

While perusing through the Boston Business Journal instead of doing what should be done at the office, my co-worker sent me this link (check it out) about Ropes & Gray's nameplate being flashed across the screen in a scene of Bride Wars. Although it's not the most exciting e-mail to be sent to my inbox, it is pretty cool to see my law firms name mentioned in a box office hit. Rumor has it Kate Hudson's character "Liv" is an associate (which means lawyer for those who aren't familiar with legal jargon) at Ropes & Gray in New York City. If you've seen the movie and think its worth spending the $12.75 (not including a small popcorn, sour patch watermelons and diet coke) let us know. If not, I'll wait to point and giggle at the cameo from the comfort of my own couch when it comes out on DVD this spring.

XOXO,
Cristina

No comments:

Visit my new blog