VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Justin Ross Lee Delay

Dear Readers,
I know we promised to have our JRL exclusive for the 5th but we have some good and bad news. The bad news is, it will not be posted tomorrow. The good news is we are not AP national and we don't work on deadlines. We have full time jobs outside of all of our blogging glory. We had family to tend to during the holidays, and friends to cheers with during the New Year! Keep checking with us, we promise it will be posted this week....
But a teaser for all the haters during the new "jew year"
"It's like people in Kansas. They receive HBO but they don't get it. The haters don't get me"-JRL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the dirt. The latest album captions he put up got meaner but more hysterical to those who "get them".

Unknown said...

I'm really looking forward to this post, I'm inching slowly to becoming a fan of his...I think this'll make make me on or break it. Regardless, I still can't help it but to check his facebook...every time I log on..hehe

Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

We get it and we're not haters. We're just not impressed. Your dad doesn't have a monopoly on money, Justin. Your flaunting it on the internet is a tribute to your tackiness and lack of class.

Visit my new blog