VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Friday, March 27, 2009

It's not Fitness, It's Life


This week I joined Equinox gym to get in shape for this Summer. I absolutely LOVE the gym and the classes!! I recently spoke to my membership advisor Brian at the 85th street gym ( he is the sweetest guy in the world) and he mentioned a LUAU PARTY this SATURDAY!!

Details:
Luau Party at Equinox this SATURDAY 3/28/09 
203 East 85th Street
9am-6pm ( i'll be there at 1pm)
Workout for free and meet other members of the gym
*Special Promo - Join by the end of the month and receive APRIL for free! And, to show their commitment to your ongoing improvement, they'll give you back your initiation when you complete the Memorial Day Countdown. I've done four of my 25 days so far!!

To get on the guest list for the Luau Party on Saturday or to try out Equinox for 3 days...
Email: Asgoodasitsguests@gmail.com

Let's see those sexy summer bodies!!


No comments:

Visit my new blog