VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

I am excited for the New Year

Don't get me wrong - 2011 was an amazing year. I'll probably end up doing a recap at some point...
However... I am ready for a new year.


Last month Gracie, Erica and I ended up going to The Griffin. I swear, it was a night of verbally processing. The venue was beautiful, the music was perfect, and the people were FUN!


After several weeks of debating, we finally decided... that was where we wanted to spend our New Years Eve. We decided to really go all out and purchase a VIP table... just to make the night extra special.


Previously working in nightlife with Joonbug - I always worked on New years eve. In high school and college I would do the house party thing, which was always fun but never really met my expectations. Although the tickets were $200... it was well worth it. I am excited to have a special night with my friends. planned and locked in. It includes a 5 hour open bar... so when I break it down, this made the most sense.

Today they posted that you can purchase tickets online. So maybe we will see you there!


What are your plans for New Years Eve??


No comments:

Visit my new blog