VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Thursday, July 21, 2011

FREE GLASSES TOMORROW!

Yes, my glasses were free...

I have a reputation for getting things for free or finding great deals. Call it luck or a blessing, but the truth remains the same. This is a deal that I had to share!! 
Several months ago, I found out about a promo on Coastal Contacts. Free Prescription glasses...I could hardly believe it. However, it was true! I ordered my glasses and they arrived really quickly. I have gotten several compliments about them, and when people ask how much, they are shocked when I say FREE!
Tomorrow, Coastal Contacts is doing ANOTHER DEAL. Here is how you can get your glasses:




 Be ready for the July 22nd free glasses giveaway!
a) Have your prescription ready
b) Choose 3 coupon eligible frames, in case your first choice is sold out
c) See the free glasses tab for full giveaway details

What kind of glasses did you order??

No comments:

Visit my new blog