VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm sorry..Camel Toe what?

I apologize (not at all) for anyone who may own the shoes pictured above or anything resembling that fashion nightmare but WHAT DRUG WAS THE PERSON ON WHO THOUGHT OF THESE SHOES? I remember seeing this picture in a gossip mag a few months back and laughed it off thinking "ah, celebrities trying to bring in a style NO average person will ever wear" and it really seemed that way until this morning. I was riding on the dimly lit, entirely too stuffy V train and sat myself across from a row of what appeared to be stylish 20-something girls. One was wearing classic rayban wayfarers and boots, the next a more modern pointy wayfarer frame and black flats and the last, huge round sunglasses and...camel toe flats. REALLY? I decided not to let it bother me because it was Friday, the sun is shining and nothing could ruin this day but I really just can't get over it. Upon doing some research on the shoe style (unable to get the horrid picture that has been burned into my memory out of my head) I saw that NIKE, yes NIKE, has created a sneaker version of the camel toed shoe. I never thought I would see a shoe uglier then Crocs but alas, I have.
What's next... 5 toed shoes?...Wait-let me google this...

I am completely speechless...

Happy Friday and I apologize for ruining your day with this post.

XOXO

Cristina

No comments:

Visit my new blog