VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feeling's on change

I wrote this after my graduation from The University of Miami....boy did I have no idea what my life was going to be like in NY.
May 2007
After spending four years in Miami, I'm back in New York....I will miss crazy nights in South beach- Passing lines of over 40 people asking for Joey at the door, VIP access for all of my friends while guzzling free grey goose, going to sleep while the sun was waking, hurricane soaked rain boots, shopping on lincoln road, living in a mall.But now it's back to Long Island....Something about how the harbor looks around 7pm can't be replaced.
I think I thought life would look like this...
But I guess you can't avoid where you're destined to be...

xoxo Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you
ralphyxo

Visit my new blog