VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My wishes were granted, Red Velvet Lounge opens this week in New York City

One night in college I was out to dinner with a few friends. We decided to get dessert and a cocktail before heading out. Being the sweet tooth that I am, I thought to myself...There is nothing better than cake and cocktails!
Apparently I am not the only one that thought this. This Thursday is the soft opening of RED VELVET!
Jason Lawrence and Cole Bernard (of The Eldridge) have taken the two most popular things in New York City (cupcakes and fancy drinks) and are opening Red Velvet on Rivington Street. Mixologist Charlotte Voisey has created booze infused cupakes with the help of Cupcakes by Melissa. I am SO excited to try the Jameson spiked Espresso cupcake with an Espresso Martini. All they need to do now is hire an amazing DJ (check out Southside for employees hint hint), and then this venue will definitely be number one in the hearts of every girl in NYC! 







No comments:

Visit my new blog