VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Maroni's Cuisine is heaven in your mouth

In the quaint little village of Northport Long Island, there is a hidden gem for the taste buds. I would define myself as a "foodie" and can admit to trying nearly every great restaurant in New York City. However, when I really want to give myself a treat...I take the Long Island Rail Road to Maroni Cuisine.

Many of you have probably heard me rant and rave about how amazing the food is here. This surprising yet delectable tasting menu literally keeps me on the edge of my seat!
The warm staff and laid back atmosphere add to this already amazing experience. The background music is a pleasant mix of Pearl Jam and The Beatles. You will often hear the Owner and Chef Mike Maroni laughing with one of the tables ( yes, you feel right at home here)! The never ending glass of wine compliments the assortment of tantalizing flavors. Maroni's is 100% quality and does not compromise itself by saving a few pennies. The crab will make your mouth water and the dessert made me as happy as a 6 year old. 
Don't believe me? Zagats rated Maroni's food a 28!!


Whenever I have the treat to visit my favorite dining spot, I always remember to bring home a pot of their famous meatballs! Famous? YUP! These meatballs beat BOBBY FLAY-Click here for video! 

I can go on and on, but I am getting really hungry thinking about all the great food! Please feel free to read more reviews here...and thank me later for helping you find your favorite restaurant!

Jessi Marquez

No comments:

Visit my new blog