VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND

VISIT MODERN WONDERLAND
CLICK HERE

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Taylor Swift on The View

Taylor Swift has been quite the busy bee while in New York this week. On Tuesday, the 19-year-old singer took some time to make an appearance on The View.

Of course, Taylor addressed the situation that arose between her and Kayne West at the MTV VMAs on Sunday. “I think my overall thought process went something like: ‘Wow, I can’t believe I won… This is awesome… Don’t trip and fall…” She continued, “I’m gonna get to thank the fans, this is so cool… Oh, Kayne West is here!, Cool haircut… What are you doing there?’ And then, Ouch. And then, I guess I’m not gonna be able to thank the fans.’”


Shockingly, the country singer was able to do more then talk about Kayne West. In addition to the comments about what was going on in her mind as Kanye bombarded the stage, she was able to take a breather from the subject and perform her song "You Belong With Me".
Luckily, she was able to get through her performace without anyone getting up on stage to interrupt her.


Check out her performance on The View below.





XOXO,

Cristina

No comments:

Visit my new blog